Nike Survey (Mynikevisit) is an online feedback survey portal offered by Nike Store.
Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey allows customers to share their feedback, reviews, and complaints will help them to improve.
www.Mynikevisit-na.com portal allows store customers to express their thoughts, experience, and overall satisfaction with shopping.
Submitting your Nike Feedback gives a chance to get a Nike Coupon Code.
So, take a few minutes to complete the Nike Customer Experience Survey online on the web and give your feedback which helps them to improve.
Here’s what are the official rules and eligibility criteria to join the Mynikevisit-na.com.
MyNikeVisit Survey Prize
Upon completion of the Nike Guest Survey, all Nike Survey stakes will get Nike Voucher.
- Discount Offer
- BOGO Offer
Rules & Eligibility – Nike Survey
- Any device with an Internet connection.
- Age must be 18 years or more.
- Basic knowledge of English, Spanish, French or Chinese language.
- Legal Resident of the USA or Puerto Rico.
- The offer is for a limited time period.
- You need your Purchase Receipt to take part in the Nike Customer Survey.
- The Coupon Code Cannot be converted into a cash prize or gift.
- The offer of the coupon will be valid for one month.
How To Take Nike Survey @ Mynikevisit-na.com? – Steps
- Visit the official My Nike Visit Online Survey site at www.mynikevisit-na.com.
- Choose the survey language which one you preferred most.
- Then make sure your Purchase Receipt handy.
- After that, you need to enter your 15-20 Digit Survey Entry Code placed on your Purchase Receipt.
- Then click on the ‘Next’.
- Give Answers to the Survey Questions One by One.
- In the end, Submit the Survey.
- Now you can get a coupon code.
Questions To Win Mynikevisit Discount Code
Here’s what types of Nike Online Survey questions, you’ll need to answer in the Survey –
- Overall customer satisfaction
- Quality of products and services.
- Reviews on Cleanliness, hospitality, and store location.
- The behavior of the staff and attitude
- How often one visits the store.
- Tell us about the prices of the products and services.